Ox Resin Etch and Clean is the easy way to prepare and clean your concrete floor before painting or resurfacing.
This product can be used on brick and concrete surfaces to remove laitance and neutralise alkalinity in new concretes (concretes must be at least 1 month old).
Ox Resin Etch and Clean is the premier cleaning formula for preparing and cleaning concrete before applying epoxy paints or resurfacing products. The formula will change colour to indicate neutralisation allowing you to maximise the bond between your floor and paint products. Etch and Clean is ideal for preparing new floors, removing all laitance and providing a great foundation for other products.
Only use this product on bare concrete surfaces. The product does not need diluting.
• Decant product in to a watering can or similar and apply evenly to your surface
• The etcher will froth as it hits the surface, this is the acid base reacting with the alkaline and helping to remove any contaminants keying your surface
• Scrub the surface with a stiff broom. If you have a large area you may require a scrubbing machine
• When the frothing stops clean your surface thoroughly with water
• Leave surface to completely dry before coating with any Ox Resin product
|Product Name||Etch and Clean|
|Technical Data||Colour Changing Formula|
|Coverage||20m² per 5 litres|
|Surface Prepartion||Laitance Remover, Alkalinity Reducer|
|Applications||Cleaning and preparing concrete surfaces|