For permanent repairs to acid damaged concrete. A curing time of just 5-6 hours at 20°C.
Ox Resin Acid Repair gives good chemical resistance.
- Chemical resistance: Even sulphuric acid
- Same strength as our other Epoxy Mortar products
- Easy to apply, mix and use
- Coverage: approx. 1.2m² per 10kg depending on depth of repair.
- Curing time: Light traffic in 8 hours at 15°C, 6 hours at 20°C
- Heavy traffic in at least 16 hours at 15-20°C
- Full chemical resistance in 7 days
|Product Name||Ox Resin Acid Repair|
|Coverage||1.2m² per 10kg depending on depth of repair|
|Drying Time @ 20°C||Ready for light traffic after 6 hours.|
|Usage – Surfaces||Surfaces that have been damaged due to acid.|
|Application – Curing Time (Hours)||Light traffic in 8 hours at 15°C, 6 hours at 20°C|
Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of all loose material. Wire brushing or sweeping is generally sufficient. If the surface is damp, it can be primed with Ox Resin Tack Coat..
A primer is not usually required if patch or crack repairing. Ox Resin Tack Coat adhesive primer is recommended when applying Ox Resin Acid Repair as a thin section screed or when applying to smooth, non-porous or metal surfaces.
Each pack of Ox Resin Acid Repair contains aggregate pre-blended with resin and the curing agent.
Food products must be removed from the area during application and cure.