A UV Resistant Resin Bound System that is a solvent free, two part aliphatic polyurethane kit developed specifically for creating light stable aggregate flooring. It will bind together a wide range of dried aggregates. The system is suitable for external applications. Typical applications include: driveways, footpaths, paths, patios and parks.
Our recommended mix design for the 7.5kg kit is:
75kgs 2-5mm, 25kgs 1-3mm and 6.25kgs of sand – Total 106.25kgs – % resin 7.06% – Coverage approximately 4.0m2 at 15mm and 3.55m2 at 18mm.
We recommend the use of an accelerator/catalyst to ensure even, consistent curing at temperatures below 15°C. – Resin Catalyst
The Key Benefits are:
- Retains its colour – (UV Resistant)
- The Daltex Bound UVR resin is ideal if you need to create a flooring system that retains it colour especially when using light coloured aggregates.
- Establishes excellent moisture tolerance quickly
- Meets SUD\’s regulations.
- Withstands heavy foot traffic in as little as 24 hours.
- Easy to use 2 part dispenser.
This product is only recommended for use by an experienced installers and not for DIY purposes, Training is recommended prior to use.